I'm having troule running the nightly build of mailreader (which
doesn't seem to be beeing built nightly.)  Also, I'm having trouble
building the  mailreader myself from the current source.  I seem to
recall there was some reorganization with the mailreader going on.

Ant is looking for a mailreader.jar file.  Where can I find this?  Is
it something that I have to build from the main struts project?

Any help (or the WAR file itself) would be appreciated.

Thanks,
sean