Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Struts Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by ScottPedigo:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsDocView

  At the moment, some documentation pages (like
http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/struts-html.html ) contain 'future'
information, e.g., the checkbox tag has an attribute 'errorStyle' which is not
valid in the current release version of stuts. It says "Since: Struts 1.2.5"
but I would have found it helpful if there were some indication that this is
not yet the current version.

+ ----

+ === Missing Some Attributes in Documentation for html:form ===
+
+ See http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/struts-html.html#form
+
+ There is no mention of the "name" and "type" attributes. Seems like these
used to be listed in the documentation, and I'm currently using both attributes
with struts-html-el.
+
+ ----
+