Actually, what I'm wondering about is the interpretation.  Having a
_ja file present, to me, says we have JA counterparts for these
messages.  If the actual entry is the same, isn't it better to have
that come from the default bundle?
This isn't a test resource, so I'm not sure appending something like
(JA) is appropriate.
I guess I'm going to leave it alone.  If someone else adds the english
entries, I'm not going to stop them. :)  Or, if someone who
understands the contents can help out, that'd be great, too.  The most
recent patches used to update the JA resource files were contributed
by Yoshinori Ashizawa of jajakarta.org.

Hubert