I'm getting close to the time where I want to release Struts Flow 0.5 What is the process for releasing sub projects? I know Struts Faces did a release, but I don't see it anywhere on our download page or talked about on the site at all. I'd imagine I'll need to create a release plan for it, do the appropriate voting, etc, but where does the release go? How should they be announced on the site? How do I ensure the release is mirrored appropriately? Thanks.