Yes, if people what to give Confluence a try for a Struts wiki, we can
set up a space here:

* http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/homepage.action

I still have one-too-many irons in the fire myself right now, and so I
can't volunteer to lead the charge. But if you have the itch,  I'll
create the Space.

Infrastructure is aware we are doing this. (Not thrilled, but not
opposed.) If enough teams were interested, I'd work to get it moved to
ASF hardware, so that it could be an official ASF resource.

-Ted.

On 5/5/05, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Could we setup/try Confluence in the zone?
>
> --
> James Mitchell
> Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance
> EdgeTech, Inc.