I  think it might make sense to add a 'Don't see the book you are
looking for but still want to donate to apache...chick here to search
with apache's comission tied to your search.'  I would make all my
Amazon purchases through that link if it were a trivial step in my
buying.  Maybe it is already there, but a cursory glance did not
reveal it.

Michael