----- Original Message -----
From: Joe Germuska
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 3:19 AM

Now, sorry to nitpick ;-) but for the C2 step on
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsRelease127 ("Deploy JAR to Apache
Java-Repository"), this is referring to the path
/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository, which is automatically mirrored to
ibiblio.org; GA releases should be deployed to there instead of (or at least
in addition to) /www/cvs.apache.org/repository

Assuming that you are the one who deployed it to the
/www/cvs.apache.org/repository dir, do you want to do it again?  Or do you
want me to do it?  I'm assuming you just did maven dist?