Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Struts Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by WendySmoak:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsMaintenanceMaven

   * go through all source and fix svn expandable keywords
   * fix all external links that do redirects (running $maven site causes
exception on redirect during link check report)
   * Code review plugin?  (what value is it?  should we add it?)
+  * Change Log reports "Syntax error in revision argument".  This might be
related to "Problems using date revisions" on
http://apache.org/dev/version-control.html

  === 5.3 @TODO for /apps  ===
    (see [StrutsMaintenanceSvnApps this page] for help grocking the purpose of
layout and build strutcture)
@@ -180, +181 @@

   * mailreader-chain
    * remove it (see above or apps/)

+ === 5.10 @TODO for /faces ===
+  * Nothing in
http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/trunk/nightly/struts-faces/
+
- === 5.9 @TODO for Documentation (in general)  ===
+ === 5.11 @TODO for Documentation (in general)  ===

  We need something that specifies the nightly, test build, release candidate
and official release deliverables.
  This document should detail out the naming convention and artifact locations
(including use of mirrors)