> I'll help out where I can.  I posted a checklist that's copied from
> 1.2.7.  Hopefully that'll help you get started with the team-style
> checklist you're planning.  I don't expect a lot of free time today
> but will set aside time tomorrow morning and on sunday.

I'll be away at a conference most of the weekend, but I'm free all day
Monday if anything still needs to be done.

A few things I've come across so far:
- Can 1.3.0 (or 1.3 Family?) be added to the list of 'Targets' for Bugzilla?

After 'maven dist':
- The example webapp is missing from the EL sub-project
- The source code is missing from WEB-INF in (at least) the mailreader
example .war file

These aren't "bugs" so much as problems with the Maven build files... do you
want Bugzilla tickets opened for them?

--
Wendy Smoak