Wendy Smoak wrote:
From: "Frank W. Zammetti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I finally got around to getting Struts 1.3 to build for me, and I'm seeing some exceptions during the build (although it completes successfully). It actually looks like the following snippet runs twice, which I think I saw somewhere is a known issue with JUnit tests and Maven? Here's the snippet, if anyone can tell me whether this is expected and can be ignored or I need to do something to resolve it, that'd be great...

Compare yours to...
http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/trunk/nightly/logs/maven-build-20050802.log

(That's the log file from the nightly builds that run on James' machine.) It looks like you're seeing the same thing we all are.

The issue with tests running twice is listed under 5.4 on http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsMaintenanceMaven , and I just added a link to a possible fix. If you have time to investigate this, (or any of the things listed at the bottom of the page,) patches are welcome. :)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect