Quick related question about the website.  Are the xdocs used by
forrest compatible with the xdocs used by Maven?  If not, do you know
what portion of them can be salvaged if any?

TIA,

sean

ps. I'm not trying to reopen the maven discussion here, just looking
for some info on how the website is generated ;-)