For deprecations, it's a good news/bad news thing.

Core deprecations are done.  There is one item that is left because I
wasn't sure if now is the right time to remove it.  The method is
DynaActionFormClass.clear().  From what I can find, this was
deprecated 14 months ago.  It's easy to take out if that's what we
should do now (no references to it that I can find), otherwise we can
just update the javadoc to state when it'll be taken out.  Checking my
copies of old Struts, it was deprecated by 1.2.1, but I'm not sure
about 1.2.0, and I'm also not sure about timeframes.  If it was
deprecated by 1.2.0, we remove them now.  What if it was only
deprecated by 1.2.1?  Anyway, like I said, this is a quick fix.

I say "core deprecations" because that's where I usually spend time
at.  For some reason I didn't look for deprecated items in taglibs/el.
 I found a few items there yesterday afternoon, and they look like
deprecated attributes that need to be removed.  They could be as
simple are deleting code, so if anyone out there feels like it, they
should go ahead and work on those.  If not, I can take a look at them
one of these weeknights.

Tiles, I haven't even checked yet.  Anybody here willing to work on that?

Hubert