I'm going to call the website good enough for 1.3.0. There's still some work to be done in site/xdocs/userGuide and the links embedded in the new tlds, but I don't think it's worth holding up the release.

Can someone else try to build the site and let me know if it looks okay? I still have uncommitted changes related to various experiments, and I'm not certain I got all of the important ones in. James is the obvious choice here-- I'd like to see the site get published nightly again. :)

To build the site:
- cd to /struts/current/site
- run 'maven multiproject:site'
- look in site/target/docs for the result.

I opened a ticket for maven-xdoc-plugin asking them to add the ability to choose the names of the anchors for the section and subsection tags. That will also fix the problem with the pdf plugin, in which FOP dies if there are duplicate ids. As it stands, you can't have two sections (or subsections) with the same name _anywhere_ in any of the xml files you intend to convert to PDF. (See: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPXDOC-159 )

Thanks,
Wendy