On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, Ted Husted wrote:

We probably want to restore this file and then rename it so that the
version is in the filename, and then create a new release notes file
for 1.3.0.

No, this file is supposed to stay around and collect all of the history for all of the releases. We make copies of this file with the version numbers in the name, and we reset the content of this file for each release. So we do end up with a release notes file per release - with the version number in the name - as well as this one file that retains all of the history in SVN.

--
Martin Cooper

-Ted.

We probably want to restore it but then clear it out, so that it only
covers the changes from 1.2.7 to 1.3.0.