That would be, James, not Dakota but the list.  This is the most
unusual committer nomination I have ever seen.  James, will it ever be
possible to get you to respond to these inquiries, if you must
respond, in an adult way?  I appreciate Joe's perspective, although I
think Shale is part of Struts only because it merges with Craig's
career and Craig understandably has a bit of pull around here.

~Dakota Jack~