From: "Ted Husted" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks, Wendy, increasing the memory setting did the trick. It just
finished building, and everything looks as expected. I can get
cracking on the fnal round of website changes now, and then we can
take a deep breath and roll this beast :)

I'm not sure if this is necessary, but for Struts 1.2.7, the LICENSE and
NOTICE files were in both the overall distribution and in the struts.jar files.

Looking at the struts-core nightlies
-  LICENSE appears in the nightly .zip file
- struts-core-1.3.0-dev.jar contains neither LICENSE nor NOTICE

http://www.apache.org/dev/apply-license.html says they belong in the top
level of the "distribution" which would at least point to adding NOTICE to
the .zip and .tar.gz files.

--
Wendy