Craig,

I don't know if it's something you were aware of or not, or if it would help at all, but I've recently started using this:

http://www.httpunit.org/doc/dependencies.html

...for dealing with dependencies. The build script for Java Web Parts for example uses it. In short, it's an add-on task for Ant to mimic the Maven dependency download capabilities. Ironically, by default it uses the Maven repository at iBiblio :) But you can use alternate (and multiple I believe) repositories too.

Thought it might be helpful to deal with these new dependencies in the Shale build.

Frank

James Mitchell wrote:
Doh!  No, but I did notice that I had to download PR5 of spring webflow.

Ok, sorry for the noise.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance