Sorry, I haven't had time to finish this. Go ahead and publish what you've got. I've got a few more things on my plate before I can get back to this.

Thanks.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance

On Oct 16, 2005, at 11:15 PM, Wendy Smoak wrote:

One more (last) time...

http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/trunk/site-test/

(I only uploaded the 1.2.7 docs, so the other links to old docs won't work.)

I'm ready to publish it. Briefly, I plan to create struts- doc-1.2.x under
/www/struts.apache.org/ and move the current site content down to that
level. (A few things stay, such as dtds and mail.) Then upload/ unzip the new site content, plus the struts-documentation.war for each prior version
listed on the menu.

I'm planning to do this on Wednesday night unless there is an objection.
(Or news that the nightly build script is ready to go. :) )

--
Wendy