How about a MailReader 1.3 for now? :)

I think we should definately use MailReader as a small best practices
demonstration of Shale as well as Core.

Steve uploaded the CookBook to Apps, so we don't need to stretch the
example anymore. I believe we should write the MailReader the way we
write our own applications, including alternatives if needed, without
compromise.

The link you mentioned is here.

* http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/STRUTS/MailReader

I might have another example of using MailReader with a DAO, but I
have to pull it off an archival CD.

Cool news on the new gig. As always, Darwin (and Dice) decides :)

-Ted.