On 11/11/05, Michael Jouravlev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip/>

> I cannot tell you about Shale since I use plain Struts + my own
> library. Anyway, the concept is simple:

<snap/>

> I don't think I will be using Shale anytime soon ;-) But I would like
> to showcase my approach in the comparison of wizards. After all, what
> matters is how browser sees it.

<snip/>

Well, if you're only thinking about the end user (who is probably the
most important player in the end-to-end pipeline). Sorry if I misled
you, but my exercise was about minimizing the application development
effort to produce a threshold end-user UI experience, given a
particular framework (which is why using Shale dialogs becomes
important for any meaningful comparison).

> I am not sure what do you mean by red herring. Can you clarify, please?

<snap/>

I thought that statement was a distraction. Etymological details for
red herring are here [1] ;-)

> The sample app initialized, but Tomcat does not see it running:  "The
> requested resource (/struts-shale-usecases) is not available." Do I
> need something else besides the WAR file?

<snip/>

That one is an unmodified Shale nightly, snapshoted to the date I
grabbed the code. Not sure what it could be, other than Wendy's
pointer.

-Rahul

[1] http://www.fallacyfiles.org/redherrf.html