Wendy Smoak wrote:
On 11/17/05, Laurie Harper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hmm. The class it's failing to find a method on is s Commons Validator
class though, isn't it? At any rate, I've tried 'maven clean
java:compile jar' in core/ (as well as 'maven multiproject:clean' in
build/) and I still get the failure compiling in taglibs/.

What about 'maven jar:install' ?  Unless you get it into your local
repository, taglib will still be looking at an old version.

Grr, I new it'd be some daft mavenism ;-) Thanks Wendy, that got it.

L.