Niall Pemberton wrote:
project rather than core. At the moment I'm -0 on this feature because it
doesn't have any JUnit tests - if tests are added I'd change that to a +0!

Niall, are you comfortable with just a test page in the exercises app? I have that almost ready to commit; I just have to figure out what I have to do to have JSTL expressions evaluated correctly in all supported levels of JSP release.

I'll be happy to add JUnit tests as well if you (or anyone) really wants them ;-) but it might take a little longer to get to.

L.