On 11/30/05, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I propose we use an automated, easy to understand roadmap that relies on
> Bugzilla tickets marked against Milestones.
>
> With all the action in the Struts project lately, it is hard to see what
> is going on where, and specifically, qualitatively how much work remains
> before a Milestone will be reached.  We need a system that makes it easy
> to see at a glance the roadmap of each Struts subproject, and guide new
> contributions.

<snip/>

Agreed that its getting hard to follow stuff closely across the board.
FWIW, as a user, I'd be glad if such a system were available. Other
than the "roadmap" view, it'll also serve as a good reference for
common user questions such as:

 * When will the next milestone come out (approximately)?
 * What work is pending before that?
 * When can I expect a particular bug to be resolved?

Ofcourse, this will require additional developer discipline.

-Rahul