There isn't directly, and this was one of the first additions I made to WebWork when I started Struts Ti. In WebWork, the servlet dispatcher does everything prior and including identifying the Action, then hands it off to the interceptor chain. My code in Struts Ti replaced this with a servlet that hands off to a RequestProcessor, which used Commons Chain to perform all the preprocessing.

I plan to be adding this back in shortly after we import the WW code base.

I'd been meaning to follow up on this. I think you, or someone, briefly floated the idea of building the Struts compatibility layer at OS.org before doing the import.

If it was you, I assume you've changed your mind? If it wasn't you, no bother -- I think the better approach is to bring it here. Presumably the Struts committers are going to heavily involved in the compatibility, so if for no other reason, it will be easier for us to work on that in an Apache.org repository.

How many WebWork committers are there, anyway?

Joe

--
Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "Narrow minds are weapons made for mass destruction" -The Ex