Lotfi Ramdani wrote:
HI all,

I want to use hint to Show some text when my mouse over an itel of my Select
liste.

How can I do it.

Is there a solution with javascript.

Firstly, this sort of question should be asked on the user list; the dev list is for discussion of the development of Struts projects.

As to your question, if by 'show some text' you mean you want the browser to display a 'tooltip', you're probably looking for something like the HTML 'title' attribute. Unfortunately, the html:option tag and its friends don't have any support for this. A Javascript solution (using onmouseover for example) is also not possible using html:option.

So, if this was what you were looking for, you'd have to write HTML 'option' tags directly, rather than using Struts' HTML tags.

L.