I think it is fair to say that many of us have made similar comments over
the past few months, and have every time been basically told that it is
our problem we are not "getting it".  Usually we've been told nicely, but
not always.  That isn't the point though,  The point is that this is not a
new complaint by any stretch, and it has previously been dismissed on many
occasions by more than one person.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect