I for one think this makes a tremendous amount of sense.

However, does the word "proposal" still possibly represent some confusion?

Is Shale still being billed as a "proposed Struts 2.0"?  If it is, then
calling Ti a proposal as well makes sense, but then there is still some
confusion about Shale's place right now... it isn't really two separate
things, is it?  What I mean is, can we say that there is Shale and there
is Action, and they are two different things under the Struts umbrella,
and yet still say that Shale is a proposed Struts 2.0?  That seems
contradictory to me.

However, that DOES NOT seem to be the case, I think it *is* two separate
things and has been described that way recently.  Therefore, since Shale
IS NOT a proposed Struts 2.0, what's the point in calling Ti a proposal if
there is no alternative?  Wouldn't it simply be Struts 2.0?  And if at
some point it gets dropped for something else, then simply call THAT
something else Struts 2.0.

The WebWork merger, Struts Ti as I understand it, is the future of Action
at this point, right?  It's no longer a proposal, is it?

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect