Hey I like the idea of using Jackrabbit for configuration management
but if you do not need version control and security, isn't it a little
bit overkill? I mean why not use commons configuration then? We have
been using it in my corporation to manage environment properties on
the different servers and I have to say it's quite simple. There are
still some issues but I can't see why Jackrabbit would be a better
solution. Seems a bit too heavy for configuration use but I could be
wrong.

What do you think?

Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada