On 12/27/05, Martin Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Now that FileUpload 1.1 is out, do we want to update Action 1.3 and Shale
> 1.0 to use it?
>
> If so, could someone clue me in on which places I need to update to do that?
> I found 16 project.xml files that reference it,

+1 -- Half of those project.xml files are in the svn:external 'build'
directories underneath the various sub-projects, so changing the one
in current/build will change all of them.   (You can check with 'svn
propget svn:externals .'  at the sub-project level.)

I'm ignoring the question of whether all the sub-projects which extend
the common project.xml file *really* depend on fileupload.  It's fixed
in the Maven 2 build, the parent pom lists no dependencies.

--
Wendy