Hi Ted,

I *finally* got a few minutes to try and look at logging in mailreader, aside from the general comments I made probably two weeks ago now. I can confirm an issue that Wendy mentioned to me... when you try and execute mailreader, specifically, when you try and register yourself, there is a ClassNotFound exception being thrown for the class org.apache.struts.apps.mailreader.actions.MainMenuAction.

I can also confirm that MainMenuAction.java does not appear in the source tree currently in SVN, at least what I got from a checkout and an update immediately before building.

Frank