On 12/9/05, Laurie Harper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Of course in Mailreader, all three roles collapse into one (more or
> less). And, since the logging is there mainly to let someone correlate
> the code with what happens when they run it, it's mostly there as trace
> I suspect (not having looked at the code...)

If you get a chance, please have a peek at the latest version, to see
if it is line with your own policies. I've been refactoring the code,
and I just now finished an update of the Tour.

The updated Tour doesn't really speak to the logging code, beyond a
mention of Commons Logging. It would be great if we could explain in
the Tour what we are logging now and why we choose to log it.