Just from my experience, I'd prefer if we didn't use the "2" anywhere. We used "WebWork2" for a while and it really confused things and broke up the brand. We've had much better success ever since we actively eliminated "WebWork2" in favor of just "WebWork".

Some day there may be a 2.1 and a 2.2 which will be significantly different from a 2.0.