Here's my take on it:

  I think fixing RequestUtils to bypass the multipart property is a  patch. I
say that because it's a pointed solution to a specific  problem. If we look at
this as a temporary fix, I am okay with that  because it does provide a
solution and then it can be replaced with a  broader solution.

  That of course assumes a broader solution :-)

  I really do want to investigate allowing the form to dictate which
properties are valid/invalid for population by the RP. Does anyone want  to
investigate this with me? I still find a blacklist or whitelist map  to be the
way to go. I am sensitive to what properties people can  populate in my form
with a good guess; and you'd be surprised what can  be inferred from a logical
group of property names.

  Paul