Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Struts Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by FrancescoPedraglio:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/Vandekeere

  Let’s edit a text divided just by spaces and let’s forget the titles.
Let’s edit a text that progress in all the interesting direction that we have
already activated.<br>
  The text is an object and the medium of writing has implications on how we
think and on how ideas are produced. In order to this the text is one of the
objects produced but not the only or final one. In order to develop what and
how we think we have to find different approaches to every point we make. In
this case the text is an ongoing dialogue, it is a process that not only goes
forwards but also backwards, to the left and to the right, up and down and
somewhere else. There will be questions and some answers, but also not fully
expressed ideas. These aspects can continually be rewritten, completed or even
erased.<br>

+
+ Hello.
+
+ This is a first try for this wikipage.
+ Francesco
+