Doh, I created the tag in the wrong place.  As for the format, I just do
whatever Craig does :)

FWIW, I'd prefer we just used "1.0.0" as the tag name and got rid of all that
other stuff, but it isn't a big deal.

Don

Wendy Smoak wrote:
On 2/17/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I doubt it was intentional.  I changed the release plan to match what
actually happened, but I can change it back and  'svn mv' the tags to
the correct names.

Actually, both Shale and Scripting used the same format that Ted did:
   STRUTS-SHALE_1.0.0
and
   STRUTS-SCRIPTING_1.0.0
... which makes me wonder where the tag for Scripting 1.0.1 is. There's a branch, but no tag. Did it just get copied to the wrong
place?  Don?

--
Wendy