I'd like to nominate Wendy Smoak as the Most Valuable Committer in
making the release of the new 1.3.0 builds possible.

Along with James Mitchell, Wendy did the thankless scutwork of taking
the Maven builds from prototype to production. Without her tireless
efforts, we'd still be kilometers away from the 1.3.0 milestones. A
lot of us worked on code, and a lot of us worked on documentation, but
without infrastructure, nothing else matters.

Here's my +1.