+1

On Feb 28, 2006, at 5:04 PM, Don Brown wrote:

We've talked about it, but here is the official proposal: I propose we switch from Bugzilla to JIRA for all our ticketing needs.

The reason I bring this up now is we are trying to solidify how the WebWork 2 cutover will go. Part of the cutover is *crossing fingers* migrating their existing JIRA tickets to a new JIRA instance at Apache. I'd like this instance to be the new Struts JIRA instance, for which we could import Bugzilla tickets into at a later date.

The Infrastructure ticket that tracks this issue is here: https:// issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-742