I believe the .current one is an older copy. I'll clean that up shortly.

--
James Mitchell

On Apr 3, 2006, at 6:26 PM, Wendy Smoak wrote:

On 4/3/06, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The 'actual' shell script that gets run nightly via cron is not under
svn.  Since we run nightlies on our zone, it is merely a copy of the
one under svn and as changes come in, I review and then update my
copy.  It's probably an unnecessary level of security, but as long as
my name and ASF Account is on the cron job, I'll be keeping it that
way ;)

So that's how that works. :) Do need both of these, or only the first?
   struts/current/nightly.sh or
   struts/action/build/maven-nightly.sh.current

Thanks,
--
Wendy