On 4/8/06, Patrick Lightbody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There has been a semi-working build for maven 2 included with WebWork
> for a few months, but I'd like to make that build the default build for
> action 2.

Great news. :)  Several of us are working on converting Action 1 to m2 as well.

I'm going to establish a 'struts-parent' pom with the list of
committers and other common information, like Maven has:

 * http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/pom/

(Maven also keeps the 'apache' master pom, from which struts-parent
will inherit.)

So for Action 1, we'll have:
   apache -> struts-parent -> struts-action-parent

--
Wendy