On 4/10/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think it's just about ready for 1.3.2.  Since I haven't ever
> released with Maven 2, I wasn't quite ready to try it against the
> Struts repo without seeing it once through somewhere else.

I got the the 'mvn release:prepare' command to work, but I haven't
made it all the way through release:perform yet.  No major problems,
just user error, missing configuration, and Cygwin svn not playing
nicely with the TortoiseSVN cache.  (I also noticed a few urls are
still pointing at repos/asf instead of repos/test, and I want to fix
those first.)

Brett mentioned that he's going to be working on the release plugin,
so we should see some improvements there.  It's hard to keep up with
Maven-- just use -U regularly to pick up changes. :)

Speaking of... Maven 2.0.4 is available:  http://maven.apache.org/download.html
If you're using 2.0.3, please upgrade when you have a chance.

--
Wendy