On 4/15/06, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> are the apis with the other javadoc going to be in a separate module?
> This should make it easy to produce javadoc from there, and then go on
> to produce the aggregated javadoc for the others.

Ideally not.  It's already going to be painful to split up the core-library
package (which now produces several JAR files) into separate modules solely
because Maven likes one artifact per module.

Shale publishes information on API stability (
http://struts.apache.org/struts-shale/api-stability.html) that also includes
a column describing who should be using the APIs in each package ...
application developers or those wanting to extend the framework.  That is
the basis on which I would want to split the javadocs, but they would also
be based on combining back together all the application-related APIs and all
the framework-related APIs back together again.

- Brett

Craig