This is a great feature suggestion, so could you please open up a ticket on it so it doesn't get forgotten? At the moment, we are focused on getting out of the Incubator, but soon, we hope to address issues such as this.

http://issues.apache.org/struts

Don

Ricardo Lecheta wrote:
Hi,

In webwork the ww:radio tag evaluates a list using ognl... The ww:radio from
webwork is amazing, but sometimes you don´t want put a getList() in your
Action.

The html:radio from Struts is very easy to use, and you don´t need a
collection to fill the radios..

Is it possible in SAF2 both of ww:radio from WW2 and html:radio from Struts
exists?

thanks,
Ricardo