Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Struts Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by Bob Lee:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/RoughSpots

- Some things that could be addresssed before Action 2.0.0.
+ Some things that could be addresssed before Action 2.0.0. (If we don't
address them, we'll be stuck supporting them throughout all eternity or until
Struts 3.0.0, whichever comes first. ;))

    1. Looking up a `ResultConfig` should be a one-liner. Right now we have to:
{{{
  ActionConfig config = invocation.getProxy().getConfig();