On 4/18/06, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We definitely need an action/src/site directory to contain
> the root site.xml that others inherit, and if you can get
> over the aforementioned issue, then collecting all docs
> there would work for me.

I moved action/core/src/site up to src/site, and here's the aggregated Javadoc:
   http://cvs.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/test-site/struts-action/apidocs/

I'm working with snapshots of the site and javadoc plugins, so if any
of the configuration causes a problem with the latest released
versions, just comment it out or let me know.

Thanks,
--
Wendy