+1

--
James Mitchell

On Apr 20, 2006, at 6:22 PM, Don Brown wrote:

With our JIRA instance stood up, it is time to revisit our earlier decision to migration our Struts Bugzilla tickets to JIRA.

http://issues.apache.org/struts

I believe most of this work can be done without bothering infrastructure, as the import can be done through JIRA's web admin interface. Most of the committers don't have accounts, so please create one and let me know so I can give you the proper access.

I propose we do the migration this weekend.  Any comments/objections?