I'm noticing JavaOne schedules filling up, so while we don't have the location nailed down, I want to reserve this timeslot for everyone: Wednesday, May 19 at 6:00 PM. This will be after our Struts Action 2 presentation at 2:45 PM, so we should have plenty to talk about :)

Thanks for the location ideas, and please keep them coming.

Don

Gary VanMatre wrote:
From: Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To help bring this flurry of ideas and directions to a head, I think we should have an unofficial Struts BOF at JavaOne next month. I envision a setting conducive to discussion, design, and planning (good beer is a definite plus :)) with the goal of exploring a roadmap for where we see Struts going in the next year. My first thought was trying to secure a side conference room at Moscone, but I don't have a clue on how to get one. We could also just meet in a hotel lobby or a quiet bar/restaurant somewhere near by. Any ideas?

I don't have any suggestions on the logistics, but my employer, Wyant Data
Systems (www.wyantdata.com), has offered an initial $200 for beer.  Now the
'good' part is dependent on which type of brew you choose ;-)

Don

Gary