After a lot of hard work (mostly by Wendy), we have a test release build available for testing. The purpose of this SNAPSHOT build is to get some feedback on our new release creation process and general feedback for the code. The key information:

Apache Maven 2 repository - http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository
Struts Action groupId - org.apache.struts.action
Assembly snapshot - http://cvs.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/trunk/nightly/struts-action/

This release will be the first with our new Maven 2 build and JIRA bug ticket management. I'm hoping to use JIRA to clearly reflect outstanding issues and our general roadmap, rather than relying on outstanding bugs listed in the release plan. Therefore, the new 1.3.2 release plan:
- http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsActionRelease132

Please take some time and start sifting through our JIRA tickets, marking them against their target fix version. As for the 1.3.2 release itself, I'd like to roll it Thursday, so feedback on this snapshot will be key to making that release on time. I'm fully expecting we'll have a GA 1.3.x release by JavaOne.

Thanks again Wendy and James!