+0 (non-binding) with the same caveat.

L.

Greg Reddin wrote:
+0. I'd say +1, but it looks like it will be a bit before I have a chance to get more involved.

Greg

On Apr 28, 2006, at 1:19 PM, Don Brown wrote:

I call a vote that the Struts PMC accept the WebWork 2 podling as having met the incubation requirements and thereby be accepted by the Apache Struts project as Struts Action 2.

[ ] +1 Let's bring it in, and I'm committed to the project
[ ] +0 Let's bring it in, but I won't be involved
[ ] -0 I'd rather not, but I'm not involved, and here's why...
[ ] -1 Let's not, and here's why...

We welcome votes from all community members, however, only the votes
of Struts PMC members are binding.

If this vote passes, the Incubator will need to vote for the graduation to be complete.

Here is my +1