On 4/28/06, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Oops, I just did that.

Man, I only get half an hour to act. Tough game. ;-)

I called the calendar "Planet Struts" and put a quick link on the new
wiki.

I'm mildly concerned at the association between the name of the calendar and
the name of a domain registered to one person. I guess as long as the domain
content remains unbiassed, it shouldn't be a problem.

Here's the TinyURL version:

* http://tinyurl.com/f777e

I put the Ti session for JavaOne on the calendar for next month.

I'll note the credentials in the Struts committers area of the ASF
repository.

FYI, I just separated this out into its own file, rather than lumping it in
where it was.

--
Martin Cooper

-Ted.