Heretofore, the WebWork product was being distributed by OpenSymphony
as WebWork 2. Now, the Action product is be distributed by Apache
Struts as Action 2.

In a prior discussion ("XWork and Struts Action 2.0 "), there was a
suggestion that we rename

* xwork.xml to struts-action.xml

which could lead to renaming

* webwork.xml to struts-action-default.xml
* webwork.vm to struts-action.vm
* webwork.properties to struts-action.properties

I would like to suggest that we use shorter names, and rename

* xwork.xml to action.xml
* webwork.xml to action-default.xml
* webwork.properties to action.properties
* default.properties to action-default.properties
* webwork.vm to action.vm

I'm not suggesting that we make additional source code changes until
after we bring the codebase in from the incubator, but I would like to
push forward on the documentation now.

Just as a test, I've updated a few of the documentation pages to
reflect the "webwork==action" scheme.

* http://confluence.twdata.org/display/WW/Configuration+Files

Of course, if we decide to go a different way, I'd update the pages
accordingly. I would also do the work of any additional renaming of
source code members and consequent changes.

Thoughts?